- Guarantees the free and comfortable movement of joints1.
- Helps maintain their flexibility and good health1.
- Strengthens bones and supports the production of collagen2.
- Prevents morning joint stiffness3.
- Protects the joints during intensive exercise4.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR RECEIVE A REFUND
Worldwide Shipping Available
The most common causes of joint problems
Joint pain or so-called arthralgia has its basis most often in the excessive burdening of the joint cartilage and surrounding tissues and may appear regardless of age and level of general physical activity. People who have problems with joints most often experience pain in the knees and wrists, inflammatory disorders involving the surrounding structures, i.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Incorrect diet and obesity.
- Work requiring long standing.
- Sports burdening the joints, for example, strength sports or running.
How does ProFlexen look after your joints?
ProFlexen action is based on a properly composed, natural composition that comprehensively supports the health of your joints. UC-II®, the patented undenatured collagen type II – a component that has already taken the American market by storm and is gaining more and more popularity in Europe is very noteworthy. Its effects have been proven in two clinical trials on humans performed by a double-blind method (a method consisting in hiding key information from both patients and persons administering a given study medication – no one but the coordinator knows whether a placebo or an active substance is administered). It guarantees the highest effectiveness and safety of use.
In addition, the composition of ProFlexen also includes: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Boswellic Acid, Curcuminoids, Ginger Rhizomes, Papain, Bromelain, Vitamin C, Zinc, Manganese and Selenium. Their action complements each other and allow for quick and lasting results!